Senior Consultant (APAC) at F5 Networks
Telecommunications | Melbourne, Australia, AU
Highly skilled with over 20 years experience in design, implementation and administration of multi-vendor, multi-protocol systems and networks. Results-driven with a solid understanding of network technologies and communication protocols, having worked in a variety of environments including ISPs, health organisations, educational institutes and SMEs – imperative to resolving complex problems; assessing the use of current technologies, planning the evolution of network systems/infrastructure to achieve technology optimisation, objectives and goals.
Commonalities with my name:
Shane Singh, Shaineel Singh, Shaine Singh, Shane Sing
• High level of initiative, self driven and results-oriented.
• Positive attitude to adapt in a fast-changing environment.
• Ability to perform under pressure.
• Maintains high professional standards.
• Customer orientation.
• Good oral, written and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and innovative
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• IP network design (Cisco/Juniper).
• UNIX (Solaris/HP-UX) and Linux (CentOS, Redhat, Slackware, Ubuntu)/FreeBSD administration.
• Storage/Backup (NetApp/Brocade/HP Data Protector/CommVault) administration.
• Firewall/Loadbalancer design (Checkpoint/Nokia/Juniper/F5/Alteons)
• Operational knowledge of IP Routing protocols, LAN technologies and network security framework/methodologies.
• Ability to undertake network and host-based security/risk assessments.
• Experience with open source tools.